Thursday, July 12, 2007

Why I Don't Read Daily Kos

Besides not having the time to do it properly - i.e. read diaries all day long - it seems like it's becoming more and more of a haven for groupthink:


I can't post here anymore because my potential run for Congress is not on the Democratic ticket.

I have been deeply grateful for all of your support over the years. Your love and kindness helped me through lots of sleepless nights at Camp Casey '05.

If Speaker Pelosi does her constitutionally mandated duty and I don't run, then I can come back and post.

I know a lot of you are hostile towards my candidacy. Please understand that I am doing it for your children and grandchildren(and my surviving ones.)

Love always,
Cindy [Sheehan]


UPDATE: Formatting fixed.

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.