Tuesday, May 13, 2008

From a reader

An interesting take on Mary Northern, who I know nothing about:

Just a thought. How about a class action lawsuit , by the tax payers in this community, against the 3 stooges that have wasted our money and time. I think it's a great idea. They should personally pay for their stupidity! And, by the way, I wonder why there hasn't been a recall on at least 2 of the 3? It isn't a complicated process. I wonder if they were recalled, if thier actions (re: the whole absurd sand ridge/pie matter & nonhiring of new administrative staff) could be recalled as well? I'm sure the culprit behind most of the evil doing here is Hurricane Mary Northern (her name should be Katrina for the amount of devastation she's caused in this community). I'm sure she's plenty proud of herself too. She was able to not only stack the PIE board, but the LCSD board as well. It's all just a shame, or should I say sham!

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.