Sunday, June 10, 2007

Week o' Bad News

The news this week has me a little down.

On the other hand, I guess if that's still possible after 6+ years of this Orwellian hell, maybe I'm more of an optimist than I think.  After all, I can still be surprised that we've not hit bottom yet.

Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb'

'Black' Sites in Eastern Europe = Torture Central

Is the U.S. Government Disappearing Children?


For fuck's sake.  CHILDREN.  Now, I know that a best case scenario is that they were adopted by some white suburban family somewhere in Virginia, and their lives will be great.  After all, such a statement will make this a non-issue for a lot of people.  However, since the U.S. government hasn't done that, and based on previous evidence, I'm going to assume we are now in the business of holding children, possibly as leverage over their parents.  Fuck.

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.