Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Is This Subversive?


Via Pandagon, or Unsprung, or wherever the hell it is Amanda Marcotte is blogging these days, an image that caused me to do a triple-take.

I'm not really sure how to take this. I have no idea how it plays in a French - or English - context, and I know it would be incredibly controversial in the U.S. (Just imagine it using football players instead of rugby players.)

Click the link for a larger image (and look closely)

Personally, I think it is hilarious and subversive as hell.

3 comments:

B. Zedan said...

That is a fantastic ad.

Dennis said...

I agree. Somehow I forgot to say I think it's brilliant as an ad.

Jen said...

Subversive? Maybe.
Eye-catching? Yes.
Kinda hot? Um, ridiculously.

And it's an effective ad on top of all that.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.