Friday, September 12, 2008

More Palin

My coworker, upon hearing that Sarah Palin doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is:

"She sucks. She's the suckiest suck that ever sucked. I can't wait until she becomes President."

Even I am amazed. Said coworker is normally much mellower than that. And, to be fair, much less sexist* in her choice of language. But I think the point holds.



*Disclaimer: Pointing out that Palin is totally unqualified using traditional metrics is not sexist. The word suck is, as are, arguably, traditional metrics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your coworker know the Bush Doctrine?

Ask your co-worker to explain it please...

Dennis said...

Please don't tell me you just equated my coworker WITH SOMEONE RUNNING TO BE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

One would think the expectation would be different, to put it mildly.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.