Saturday, September 8, 2007

DH Has Great Recap of Lebanon Fiasco

I'm sure many people have seen this already, but Jennifer Moody of the Albany Democrat-Herald has a great story up today that recaps the ongoing implosion that is the Lebanon Community School District these days. She covers a whole host of issues - this is a wonderful recap or introduction to what's going on, so if you've been tuning out all the posts on Lebanon, I'd encourage you to read (or at least skim) this story.

So far, I've only seen one comment on the story at the DH's website, and it's not a happy one. I'd suggest you read the article first and then look at the first comment and decide for yourself whether or not the criticism is warranted; however, I'm sure there will be more, since this is one of the most contentious issues to hit Lebanon in some time.

Also, life has kept me from posting a whole lot lately, especially about non-Lebanon stuff. C'est la vie, I suppose. I hope to be able to get some substantial posts out in the future, but I've just not got the mental energy for it right now.

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.