Friday, November 23, 2007

LTE on Williams' Column

[Sometimes I capitalize post titles and sometimes I don't. I wonder why.]

Anyway, there is a letter to the editor in the DH responding to Ben Williams' Young Voices column.

An excerpt from the letter:

In closing, I must summarize that at least one student has been able to overcome the lack of leadership within our school structure and has been able to rise above the leadership of our school system. Mr. Williams, I commend you and will be voting for you when you run for school board, or who knows, one day come back as our superintendent.


Let's just say that I think Mr. Gestrin's letter is unintentionally funny. It actually makes me wonder if he knows the student in question.

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.