Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One More LCSD Post Tonight

From another Express story:

Alexander scoffed at Fisher's call for his resignation. “This is a democracy and he's entitled to his opinion. As long as I'm doing what my constituents elected me to do, I'm not worried about what Chris Fisher thinks,” he said.


Really? Alexander thinks his constitutents elected him to lie in public and get rid of Robinson by any means necessary while openly advocating for PIE even when such advocacy undermines the very district he was elected to oversee?

That's news to me - one hopes it is news to his constituents as well.

I can't decide which is worse: That Alexander fabricated that quote with an intent to deceive or if he actually believes he's on some sort of mission to rid Lebanon of Jim Robinson.

At this point, I'm not even going to guess.

0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.